It's your Son's Barmitzvah - the Room is full of your Guests
But what HE doesn't know is that you have three professional singers hidden among the waiting staff - his very own surprise singing waiters.
Dressed in the venue's livery, and looking like the regular waiting staff, are two attractive women and a handsome man. Their waiting skills would not stick out in a crowd but the voices they have certainly do.
Singer One: is a fully fledged opera singer who currently performs within our Unexpected Opera. A Soprano who will delight family and guests alike with her musicality.
Single Two: is a Pop Diva. As a waitress she will have turned heads as the meal is served, but when she lets her hair down and belts out modern hits, Barmitzvah Boy and all his teenaged friends will love her.
Singer Three: is a tall handsome man. With a £1m recording contract he started life as an opera singer, but recorded a cross-over album last year that launched his career all over the world. He will wow the mums with a swing-style love song and then blow everyone away with an operatic finale.
Our Programmes are completely bespoke for your celebration. We can even personalise the songs especially for you. How about:
- Diamonds are a girl's best friend - Barmitzvah Boy
- You're just too good to be true - Barmitzvah Boy's Mother
- Mercy and another pop song to the Teenage Guests
- Habanera from Carmen - Barmitzvah Boy's Father and male guests
- A love duet that will spine tingle all your female guests
- Nessum Dorma to finish a magical musical performance