Table Centres For Weddings
You're engaged to be married, all excited looking forward to your new life, your wedding date is set, the venue chosen and a long 'wish list' made to put into action.
Viewing your chosen venue, you walk around and dream of your perfect wedding day. Dreams do come true and all is possible.
Your venue might be a Stately Home, Hotel, Tree House, Barn, Village Hall, Marquee or any other venue of your choice. Colours and shapes can be coordinated to your wedding colour scheme, theme if there is one, ceiling height of the function room and of course the decor of the venue.
Almost anything can be adapted as a table centre. The most popular are:
- Floral - natural, woodland, designer. Remember tops can be separate to the base and the floral displays taken home with the vase/stand returned to the hirer.
- Remote controlled illuminated units
- Bird Cages
- Lanterns with natural or led candles. Remember to check if candles with naked flames are allowed at your venue!
- Candles, Votives and Tea Lights. These can be shaped, scented, alphabet letters and even blinged up
- Vases - all sorts of different shapes even letters spelling L O V E
- Candelabra - silver, wrought iron, modern and/or traditional. You may wish to check to see if your venue has any in-house candelabra which can be hired on a complimentary basis. Remember to ask about mirror bases and t lights too
- Miniature garden buckets with natural floral displays
- Fish Bowls, Giant Martini Glasses and Bespoke Pieces
This is your day, so let your imagination run wild - but of course within your budget!
Work out if it'll be more cost efficient to hire your table centre pieces (which will include delivery, set up and collection charges) or buy and either let your guests have them as gifts or resell them after your big day.
If you would like your big day themed, then take a look at just some of the Party Themes we offer. Our experienced designers are used to creating bespoke themes and table centres in our workshops. We can supply the whole of the UK and the rest of Europe.
An important tip, when attending your menu tasting, is to ask for a table to be set up as it will be on your wedding breakfast and take your short list of table centres with you. This will enable you to not only see how they look but also that you can fit everything you wish to have on the table leaving guests space to eat and drink.
For additional ideas and special touches, contact one of our advisors who will be delighted to chat your dream day through with you, taking as long as you need.
Tagged Under:Event Management, Table Centres, Themes, Tips