Conference Team Building Venues
Holding a Residential/Non-Residential Conference with Team Building Activities in the Programme?
Then the correct Choice of Venue is essential to suite your brief, budget and delegates.
Points to take into account when planning Team Building Activities into a Conference are:
- Country Location - for ease of access for international delegates
- Logistical location - for ease of airport transfers and local delegates' travel
- Sufficient quantity of meeting and break out rooms to accommodate your programme
- Flexibility to change rooms to suit your delegate numbers should they reduce or grow
- Sufficiently sized additional rooms for indoor team building activities, including preparation areas
- Rooms are available with time either side of your team building activities for set up and pack down
- Sufficient grounds for outdoor team building activities
In addition you'll need to take into account relevant permissions for:
- Motorised Activities
- Inflatable Activities
- Fun Fairs
- Water Activities
- Survival Challenges which require outdoor shelter and fire facilities
- Vehicular access to set up
Many venues, if they don't have all of the facilities you require but are in your preferred location, have local partners and arrangements with local hotels and venues to recommend to work together on your behalf.
No enquiry is too difficult! We even know where to recommend if your company specialises in agricultural or garden equipment where grounds can be left to become overgrown and then used for practical demonstrations to show the efficiency of your equipment.
Here at 1 Stop Events we offer a FREE Venue Search for residential and non residential Conferences together with a wide choice of Team Building Activities.
Tagged Under:Conference Planning, Conference Services, Corporate Events, Team Building, Venue Search